With the release of BONE BROTH, the debut novel by Lyndsey Ellis, we’re excited to share events where you can find Lyndsey Ellis. Below are past events, all available as recordings.
If you are a Book Club looking for your next read, contact us for a discounted price on a bundle of books and for the chance to schedule an online visit with Lyndsey Ellis.
Change and Action for Racial Equity (CARE) Virtual Book Club | September 7, 2021 | 7pm Central via ZOOM | St. Louis, MO
RSVP at Info@care1stL.org.
Join the Meeting via Zoom or watch the livestream event on the Washington Public Library website.
- GOOD MOTHERS ARE NOT ALL THE SAME: Three St. Louis authors discuss the mothers they write about. | May 2, 2021 | Left Bank Books, St. Louis, MO | Featuring Lyndsey Ellis (BONE BROTH), Vivian Gibson (THE LAST CHILDREN OF MILL CREEK, and Malaika Horne (MOTHER WIT: Exalting motherhood while honoring a great mother)
- KALW Sights and Sounds Interview with Jenee Darden | May 20, 2021
- St. Louis On The Air Interview with Sarah Fenske | May 20, 2021
- Lyndsey Ellis in conversation with F. Douglas Brown | May 24, 2021 | Hosted by Skylight Books, Los Angeles, CA
- OFFICIAL Book Launch Celebration live streamed from the Stoughton Opera House | June 3, 2021 | Featuring readings by Lyndsey Ellis and music by the Donna Woodall Trio.
- Lyndsey Ellis in Conversation with Dasha Kelly | June 10, 2021 | Hosted by Boswell Book Company, Milwaukee, WI
- The Literary Cypher Reading | June 15, 2021 | Sponsored by Obsidian Pen Publishing
- Great Weather for Media Reading | June 16, 2021 | New York, NY
- Reading and Conversation with Lyndsey Ellis (Bone Broth), Glodean Champion (Salmon Croquettes), and Mahogany L. Browne (Chlorine Sky) | June 27, 2021
- Washington Public Library – Friends of the Library Virtual Event | July 22, 2021 | St. Louis, MO